If you attended Substance Days or watched the keynote, you know that we have a lot of exciting things planned for Substance and Allegorithmic in the very near future. It's coming up fast, and we're setting the pace by hiring for 13 full-time positions in our French and American offices.
Who We're Looking For
These are technical positions, so technical skills and industry experience are obviously a big part of the package.
Beyond great skills and experience, however, we're looking for people who are passionate about creating the best tools for a Substance community that we've grown and loved for almost 15 years now.
This community is growing fast, but our core values of innovation and respect – for each other and for the community – haven't changed. They're vital to laying the groundwork for the future, and the people we're looking for will want to keep learning and growing in an environment dedicated to our number-one mission: making tools that take artist creativity and expression to new heights.
What You'll Be Doing
There's plenty to be done as Allegorithmic expands into the 3D ecosystem powering a small revolution in texturing, material creation and brand-new technologies like VR. Here are just some of the things that we rolled out in 2016 (and the year's not over yet):
– Record attendance at the Allegorithmic GDC booth with the first-ever Theater Sessions
– The release of Substance Painter 2
– The release of the latest version of Substance Designer 5, which is now the first and only MDL material authoring and processing tool
– The launch of Substance Store featuring the best content and tools from selected providers
– The first-ever Substance Days, a 3-day event celebrating the Substance community
– Free Substance licenses for students and teachers
Much more is on the way and we can promise that you won't be bored.
How to Apply
Have a look at our current job openings here. See something you like? Just click the link to apply for the job(s) that interest you. And if you're not looking right now but know someone who is, keep your karma good by sharing :)